2018 Registration Info
Written by: League Administrator
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Cape Elizabeth Soccer Club Fall 2018 Soccer Registration Information:
Registration for the Fall Travel Soccer Season will begin March 1st, 2018 and end at noon on Saturday March 31st.
A late registration period may occur from April 2rd through April 13th for select age groups that still have spaces available after regular registration. There will be a $30 late fee/registration assessed at that time.
***Not all age groups will be available for late registration***
REGISTER ON TIME!
Some Facts about Travel Soccer:
- Travel soccer is for kids aged 7 years old through 13 years old who live in Cape Elizabeth
- Your child must be at least 7 years old on or before 7-31-2018;
- If your child is 7 on or before 7-31-2018, they must also be in at least 2nd grade. ***1st graders are not permitted to play travel soccer***
- There are 6 league games in a season, the first game typically starts the last Sunday in August; additionally there are between 1-6 exhibition/friendly matches
- There are (2) practices a week
- There are (2) Tournaments: one over Columbus Day weekend and another one later in October
- Our club is affiliated with Global Premier Soccer Maine. Their professional staff assist in the development of our players and coaches throughout the season.
- Our coaches are volunteer parents
- We will be requiring a new uniform kit as Under Armour discontinued our previous kit. This will need to be purchased separately in the April-May timeframe and will cost approximately $65. Uniform purchases will be conducted online, direct from the sportswear company.
- Registration Fees are $150, and do not include the cost of the uniform kit.
Last year we had over 300 children from Cape Elizabeth playing on 22 teams for our fall season. CESC is a fun fall soccer experience for the children in our community!
Still have questions about travel soccer? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to answering any questions you may have or providing you with further information.
Our website: www.capesoccer.net will have a live link for registration.
AGAIN THIS YEAR: CESC presents: The Fall Registration Kick-off Event
When: Monday March 5th from 6:00 pm -8:00 pm
Where: Middle School Cafetorium
Who: Any parent who would like to register their child for the 2018 Fall Soccer Season
- Stations set-up for easy registration; credit cards, Checks and cash--this is the ONLY time checks will be accepted***
- Information areas specific to all players' age groups with Board members to answer questions and deliver information
- Atlantic Sportswear will have a table with uniform samples and other CESC apparel for sale to help you get the right fit for your child
- Door prizes to be given away including (2) $75 OFF Coupons toward Registration
- Don't miss out, come to kick-off night and get your registration done!
© 2018 LeaguePro, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site created by