My children will be in 2nd grade this fall. Can they play Fall Soccer?
Written by: League Administrator
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Second Graders must turn 7 years old on or before 8/1/2018 to participate in our 2018 Fall Soccer Season. Travel Soccer can be a lot for some 2nd graders. Here's what you should know prior to registering your 2nd grader:
1.There will be (2) 1.5 hour practices a week.
2. There will be 6 league games (3 home games and 3 away games)
3. There will be 2-4 Friendly/Exhibition Matches
4. There will be a Columbus Day Tourney the weekend of Columbus day (for U11 and younger, it is on Saturday & Sunday)
5. There will be an end of season festival that is usually one day only after Columbus Day Weekend.
6. They will be playing on a team with 3rd graders and 2nd graders. We do not have a 2nd grade only team.
Our season starts in mid-August and runs through October. The First game of the season is Sunday August 26th, 2018.
No 1st graders are allowed to participate in Fall Travel Soccer. Community Services offers some weekend only soccer programming for the younger age groups. This is a good option if you think participating in travel soccer would be too much for your child.
© 2018 LeaguePro, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site created by