Registration for the Fall Travel Soccer Season began March 10th, 2020 and ends on June 26th, 2020.
Some Facts about Travel Soccer:
* Travel soccer is for kids aged 7 years old through 13 years old who live in Cape Elizabeth
* Your child must be at least 7 years old on or before 7-31-2020;
* If your child is 7 on or before 7-31-2020, they must also be in at least 2nd grade. ***1st graders are not permitted to play travel soccer***
* There are 6 league games in a season, the first game typically starts the last Sunday in August; additionally there are between 1-6 exhibition/friendly matches
* There are (2) practices a week
* There are (2) Tournaments: one over Columbus Day weekend and another one later in October
* Our club is affiliated with Global Premier Soccer Maine. Their professional staff assist in the development of our players and coaches throughout the season.
* Our coaches are volunteer parents
* Registration Fee is $150
* All New Players will require a uniform kit which can be purchased online later this Spring. The uniform kit will be approximately $64.30 and will be purchased online from Atlantic Sportswear. It is our intent to be able to have this same uniform kit for the next 4-5 seasons. Returning players may reuse their uniform kit from last year. Additionally, individual uniform kit pieces will be available to purchase separately.
* Last year we had over 300 children from Cape Elizabeth playing on 22 teams for our fall season. CESC is a fun fall soccer experience for the children in our community!
Still have questions about travel soccer? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to answering any questions you may have or providing you with further information.