Registration for the Fall Travel Soccer Season will begin March 1st, 2019 and end at 9:00pm on Sunday March 31st.
A late registration period may occur from April 3rd through April 12th at Noon for select age groups that still have spaces available after regular registration. There will be a $40 late fee/registration assessed at that time.
***Not all age groups will be available for late registration***
REGISTER ON TIME!
Some Facts about Travel Soccer:
* Travel soccer is for kids aged 7 years old through 13 years old who live in Cape Elizabeth
* Your child must be at least 7 years old on or before 7-31-2019;
* If your child is 7 on or before 7-31-2019, they must also be in at least 2nd grade. ***1st graders are not permitted to play travel soccer***
* There are 6 league games in a season, the first game typically starts the last Sunday in August; additionally there are between 1-6 exhibition/friendly matches
* There are (2) practices a week
* There are (2) Tournaments: one over Columbus Day weekend and another one later in October
* Our club is affiliated with Global Premier Soccer Maine. Their professional staff assist in the development of our players and coaches throughout the season.
* Our coaches are volunteer parents
* Registration Fee is $150
* All New Players will require a uniform kit which can be purchased online later this Spring. The uniform kit will be approximately $64.30 and will be purchased online from Atlantic Sportswear. It is our intent to be able to have this same uniform kit for the next 4-5 seasons. Returning players may reuse their uniform kit from last year. Additionally, individual uniform kit pieces will be available to purchase separately. ALL PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE A PAIR OF SOCKS!
* Last year we had over 300 children from Cape Elizabeth playing on 22 teams for our fall season. CESC is a fun fall soccer experience for the children in our community!
Still have questions about travel soccer? Please email email@example.com. We look forward to answering any questions you may have or providing you with further information.
AGAIN THIS YEAR: CESC presents: The Fall Registration Kick-off Event
When: Thursday March 7th from 6:00 pm -8:00 pm
Where: Middle School Cafetorium
Who: Any parent who would like to register their child for the 2018 Fall Soccer Season
Why: Stations set-up for easy registration; credit cards, Checks and cash--this is the ONLY time checks will be accepted***
Information areas specific to all players’ age groups with Board members to answer questions and deliver information
Atlantic Sportswear will have a table with uniform samples and other CESC apparel for sale to help you get the right fit for your child
Door prizes to be given away including (2) $75 OFF Coupons toward Registration
Don’t miss out, come to kick-off night and get your registration done!