Cape Elizabeth Soccer Club Fall 2018 Soccer Registration Information:
Registration for the Fall Travel Soccer Season will begin March 1st, 2018 and end at noon on Saturday March 31st.
A late registration period may occur from April 2rd through April 13th for select age groups that still have spaces available after regular registration. There will be a $30 late fee/registration assessed at that time.
***Not all age groups will be available for late registration***
REGISTER ON TIME!
Some Facts about Travel Soccer:
1) Travel soccer is for kids aged 7 years old through 13 years old who live in Cape Elizabeth
2) Your child must be at least 7 years old on or before 7-31-2018;
3) If your child is 7 on or before 7-31-2018, they must also be in at least 2nd grade. ***1st graders are not permitted to play travel soccer***
4) There are 6 league games in a season, the first game typically starts the last Sunday in August; additionally there are between 1-6 exhibition/friendly matches
5) There are (2) practices a week
6) There are (2) Tournaments: one over Columbus Day weekend and another one later in October
7) Our club is affiliated with Global Premier Soccer Maine. Their professional staff assist in the development of our players and coaches throughout the season.
8) Our coaches are volunteer parents
9) Registration Fee is $150
All Players will require a uniform kit which can be purchased online later this Spring. The uniform kit will be approximately $64.30 and will be purchased online from Atlantic Sportswear. It is our intent to be able to have this same uniform kit for the next 4-5 seasons.
Last year we had over 300 children from Cape Elizabeth playing on 22 teams for our fall season. CESC is a fun fall soccer experience for the children in our community!
Still have questions about travel soccer? Please email email@example.com. We look forward to answering any questions you may have or providing you with further information.